About Case Management
DD Resources offers individuals with developmental disabilities Targeted Case Management to connect them with resources tailored to their specific needs and goals.
Our Service Advocates develop a support plan with individuals and their families/guardians, help them navigate the resources and services that are available to them, and empower them to choose for themselves.
Participation in Targeted Case Management can range from a yearly face-to-face meeting to monthly visits.
We serve St. Louis City residents of all ages who have been diagnosed before the age of 22 with the following developmental disabilities:
- Intellectual disability
- Cerebral palsy
- A learning disability related to brain dysfunction
- An individual who has substantial functional limitations in at least two of the following life areas:
- Understanding and communicating language
- Physical mobility
- Living independently or being economically self-sufficient
We connect our individuals with resources and services that are specifically tailored to meet their needs and goals.
- Social Activities
- Family Support
- Governmental Benefits
- Community Resources
- DD Resources' Service Advocates (case managers) carry small caseloads of 35 individuals.
- We do not have a waitlist for services.
- We have dedicated, caring, and committed Service Advocates to help meet your immediate needs.